Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
Ghana celebrated its 60 years of Independence. Where many people attended festivities or enjoyed a relaxing holiday, the people of Atsiekpoe decided to roll up their sleeves. They completed the foundation!
The women were in charge of bringing water from the river to the site and the men mixed the cement with stones, shelves, sand and water and casted the concrete. It took them two full days and they have reached the first milestone and finished the entire foundation. Ayekoo!
Now we need your support to build the walls, roofing and introduce the innovative and more environmental friendly interlocking bricks:
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe
- Annual Festival results!
- Sustainable sanitation
- Projects (42)
- Personal (2)
- Foundation (1)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)