Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
The brick-making machine was installed in October and bricks are now being moulded from 100 bags of cement. In total, 255 bags are needed for the 14000 bricks the building requires.
Three young men from the Atsiekpoe community, Gabriel, Anani and Prince, are being trained in this new sustainable method of construction.
The community contributes by bringing water and sand to the building site. Funds for cement bags are secured, but additional funds are needed to complete this phase B of constructing the wall and roofing.
30 December is the annual fundrainsing festival in the community and together with interational support we aim at completing the building mid 2018.
Your donation will help us to finish the wall and roof construction of the clinic! Thank you!
See the photos below for an idea of the progress:
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe
- Annual Festival results!
- Sustainable sanitation
- Projects (42)
- Personal (2)
- Foundation (1)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)