There are two ways to stay informed of the latest Stepping Stones news:
Our email newsletter
Subscribe to our email newsletter, which we send out a few times a year. This way you’ll be updated with the latest news about our activities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The easiest way to stay informed is through our RSS feeds. Subscribe to one or more of our feeds and you’ll be informed with any change on the website.
For more info about what RSS is, see our RSS explanation page.
Stepping Stones for Africa offers several RSS-feeds, in Dutch as well in English. If a translation is available, you’ll see the articles in your chosen language. If not, you’ll see it in the language that is available.
- All Stepping Stones for Africa news in Dutch
- All Stepping Stones for Africa news in English
- New inspiration Stepping Stones for Africa in Dutch
- New inspiration Stepping Stones for Africa in English
- Short news in Dutch
- Short news in English
- Comments on articles in Dutch
- Comments on articles in English
Besides mentioned feeds, also feeds per article are available. With these feeds, you can follow the comments on the article. The link to these feeds is below the article in the comment field.
- New photo’s of school latrine and village museum
- The changing face of AIDS
- US students helping in Atsiekpoe and Vome
- Waterfilters voor Atsiekpoe?
- Policy 2011 now available for download
- Stepping Stones now on Facebook
- Termietenklei voor ‘summerhut’
- Dilemma: Ghanese scholieren naar Frankrijk?
- Reacties scholieren eerste deel Anansi project
- Schoolboeken en urinoir dankzij Anansi project
- Stand van zaken community latrines 29 maart 2011
- Stand van zaken schoollatrine 29 maart 2011
- Samenwerking North Tongu District Assembly
- Picknicktafels voor Atsiekpoe
- Het Dunenyo festival in Atsiekpoe
- Verslag verblijf Roy van den Ende in Atsiekpoe
- Voodoo and Happinez
- De factor tijd
- Dubbel toilet per familie
- AIDS (7)
- Education (5)
- Foundation (2)
- Personal (2)
- Projects (21)
- Current projects (16)
- Finished projects (5)