Articles of Association
You can dowload our Dutch articles of association here as a pdf.
The file is password protected. You can request a password by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal mission of the foundation
Our translated mission, as stated in our articles of association, is formulated as follows:
The mission of the Stepping Stones for Africa foundation is:
- To support individuals and organisations in developing countries, who devote themselves to goals in the field of poverty reduction (and all related subjects), and who are confronted with a lack of means to achieve their goals;
- In this way to provide a stepping stone to mentioned individuals and organisations in order to achieve their goals; and
- To undertake all further activities that can help, support or sustain mentioned goals.
- The foundation will try to fulfill her mission by providing financial support, materials and/or expertise, on a onetime-, project- or ongoing basis.
Articles of association of our Ghanaian NGO
To be able to be more effective in the Ghanaian context and administrational structures, in August 2016 we formally registered Stepping Stones for Africa as an NGO in Ghana.
The founding document of our NGO in Ghana can be downloaded here.
Sponsors and advisers
We thank the following sponsors and advisers for their support when we founded Stepping Stones for Africa in 2006, and for ongoing advice:
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe
- Annual Festival results!
- Sustainable sanitation