Educational booklets – 2005-2006
In 2005, two educational booklets where developed by Cindy Noordermeer: ‘Positive Living’ and ‘Positive Living and Healthy Eating’. Both booklets are aimed at people living with Hiv/AIDS in Ghana. The first print of several thousands of copies was widely spread amongst hospitals and health workers. The response is very positive and we receive ongoing requests for a reprint. Therefore, Stepping Stones for Africa is looking for interested individuals, organisations or other funds to make this reprint possible. The reprint will also generate work for a local printer.
The plan is to also spread this reprint to the more remote areas of Ghana, such as the Upper East and Upper West regions. Further, we are looking into the possibilities of making the booklets available in other African countries. But because of cultural-, food-, and language issues, adaptions will have to be made.
More information in Dutch – as well as instructions how to receive a copy by mail in The Netherlands can be found here. If you want to receive copies in other countries, please contact Cindy Noordermeer.
Cindy’s speech (in English) at the presentation of the booklets at the UNDP in Accra, can be found here.
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe