Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
Our Green Clinic Project is gradually progressing!
The compressed-bricks are being used to build the walls.
One step at a time, the dream of the people of Atsiekpoe of having their own community clinic is becoming a reality. The building of the walls that began on May 30, 2018 has finally been completed on July 17, 2018. We are so grateful to all donors for their support and the communal spirit of the Atsiekpoe people.
We are also grateful to the Battor District Assembly for their support in helping pay half the cost of the building permit.
See the photos below to view the build process of the walls:
The funding we need to complete this phase this is still about € 9,000,-. This includes the cost of materials, labor, and transportation.
Your donation will help us to finish the wall and roof construction of the clinic! Thank you!
- Update Liati Wote plastic recycling program March 2020
- Liati Wote community development – Report 6: Creating Awareness Using Wall Paintings
- Liati Wote community development – Report 5: Mounting the segregations waste bins
- A new board member, Chief Sanitation and Development and great help with our plastic waste project
- Liati Wote community development – Report 4: Introduction of the plastic recycling project
- Building The Green Clinic – update february 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update january 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update november 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Projects (57)
- Current projects (36)
- Finished projects (20)
- Personal (3)
- Foundation & board (2)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)