We invite you to contribute to our projects, by making a donation to our bankaccount:
Our Dutch bank account:
Account number: NL85 RABO 0121 7094 69
Stichting Stepping Stones for Africa, Den Haag, The Netherlands
Our Ghananian bank account:
Bank: ADB Bank (Agricultural Development Bank)
Name: Stepping Stones for Africa
Account: 1082 0001 2449 6703
Bank branch: Gulf House, Accra
Address: Lambfarms, Amrahia, Greater Accra, Ghana
If you want to support a specific project, please mention this in the transfer details.
All contributors, thank you very much!
We are grateful for every gift, no matter how small.
No overhead costs
Donations will be spent entirely on our projects within our mission. We have practically no overhead costs (only banking- and hosting costs) and all members of our board in the Netherlands and Ghana are working as volunteers.
Donate with PayPal
You can donate directly to our PayPal account. Our cost: 1,4% of the donation + € 0,35 if from EU. 4% of the donation + € 0,35 if from rest of the world. We are a registered charity with PayPal.
Donate through Geef.nl
By using the button below, you can directly donate via Geef.nl, using your creditcard, PayPal and other services like iDeal and Wallie. Our costs: 8% of the donation.
Because of the costs we pay for above services, we prefer donations directly to our bank account.
In the Netherlands, donations are tax deductible
Our status as so called ‘ANBI (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling)‘ can be verified by filling in our name at this page of the Dutch tax administration, the Belastingdienst. (Don’t fill in a location, this doesn’t work well).
Detailed information about tax deduction can be found on these pages of the Belastingdienst site.
- Update Liati Wote plastic recycling program March 2020
- Liati Wote community development – Report 6: Creating Awareness Using Wall Paintings
- Liati Wote community development – Report 5: Mounting the segregations waste bins
- A new board member, Chief Sanitation and Development and great help with our plastic waste project
- Liati Wote community development – Report 4: Introduction of the plastic recycling project
- Building The Green Clinic – update february 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update january 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update november 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017