Cindy wrote stories about her work in the HIV/AIDS clinic in Accra and the rest of her stay in Ghana from 2003 – 2005. Remco built and maintained the website www.aandachtvooraids.nl (Focus on Aids) in order to bring Cindy’s efforts closer to the public in the Netherlands.
The projects they did together eventually led to the founding of Stepping Stones for Africa in 2006.
Long before Cindy and Remco decided to initiate projects for better living conditions in Africa, they were already connected: they are cousins.
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe