Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
Jolinaiko Eco Tours organised two weekends of scouting in Atsiekpoe with the Girl Scouts of Lincoln Community School. We welcomed in total 83 people, children and parents.
Like last year, it was great fun to have this group of multi-cultural, bright and adventurous kids in the village. Some came for the day and others spent the night in the Cashew Village Lodge. They enjoyed lots of play time. They made bows and arrows, tried basket weaving, fetched water from the Volta River, learned how to dance and hiked through the savannah.
They generated 4300 GHC/1000 USD for the clinic through cake sales and community development tax. The village welcomed them with their hospitality and performances!
- Update Liati Wote plastic recycling project and Green Hub, March 2022
- Update Liati Wote plastic recycling program March 2020
- Liati Wote community development – Report 6: Creating Awareness Using Wall Paintings
- Liati Wote community development – Report 5: Mounting the segregations waste bins
- A new board member, Chief Sanitation and Development and great help with our plastic waste project
- Liati Wote community development – Report 4: Introduction of the plastic recycling project
- Building The Green Clinic – update february 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update january 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update november 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Projects (57)
- Current projects (37)
- Finished projects (20)
- Personal (3)
- Foundation & board (2)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)