Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
Jolinaiko Eco Tours organised two weekends of scouting in Atsiekpoe with the Girl Scouts of Lincoln Community School. We welcomed in total 83 people, children and parents.
Like last year, it was great fun to have this group of multi-cultural, bright and adventurous kids in the village. Some came for the day and others spent the night in the Cashew Village Lodge. They enjoyed lots of play time. They made bows and arrows, tried basket weaving, fetched water from the Volta River, learned how to dance and hiked through the savannah.
They generated 4300 GHC/1000 USD for the clinic through cake sales and community development tax. The village welcomed them with their hospitality and performances!
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe
- Annual Festival results!
- Sustainable sanitation
- Projects (42)
- Personal (2)
- Foundation (1)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)