Annual Festival results!
The annual festival in Atsiekpoe has been an occasion for the villagers of Atsiekpoe to raise money themselves for their contribution to the Green Clinic. They raised € 650, an amazing amount for such a small village in Ghana!
Will you join them in their dream of building a small hospital for the 3200 people of their region?
Please visit our fundraising pages!
The foundation of the building has been laid out, so now we need the funds to build walls and a roof! We currently have 2 fundraising pages:
Visit our fundraising page on Causevox to help us raise the funds to build the walls and roof of the clinic.
- Building The Green Clinic – update january 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update november 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- Projects (47)
- Personal (2)
- Foundation (1)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)