A birth on a riverbank at night
This story explains so well why the people of Atsiekpoe dream and fight for a clinic. This picture of Ama and her baby was taken a few day after she gave birth last week. She did not give birth in a hospital, a maternal clinic or at home with the necessary assistance. She delivered her baby at the riverbank in the dark night after she crossed the river by canoe but was too late to reach the hospital in time.
This is not the first baby born in such a situation, and we are so grateful that Ama and the baby are in good health.
Please help the community of Atsiekpoe in realising their dream for a clinic!
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
- Scouting weekend in Atsiekpoe and fundraising for the clinic
- Casting the concrete for the foundation of The Green Clinic
- A birth on a riverbank at night
- Presentation of crowdfunding pages in Atsiekpoe
- Community meeting Atsiekpoe
- Projects (44)
- Personal (2)
- Foundation (1)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)