Building The Green Clinic – update december 2017
The brick-making machine was installed in October and bricks are now being moulded from 100 bags of cement. In total, 255 bags are needed for the 14000 bricks the building requires.
Three young men from the Atsiekpoe community, Gabriel, Anani and Prince, are being trained in this new sustainable method of construction.
The community contributes by bringing water and sand to the building site. Funds for cement bags are secured, but additional funds are needed to complete this phase B of constructing the wall and roofing.
30 December is the annual fundrainsing festival in the community and together with interational support we aim at completing the building mid 2018.
Your donation will help us to finish the wall and roof construction of the clinic! Thank you!
See the photos below for an idea of the progress:
- Update Liati Wote plastic recycling program March 2020
- Liati Wote community development – Report 6: Creating Awareness Using Wall Paintings
- Liati Wote community development – Report 5: Mounting the segregations waste bins
- A new board member, Chief Sanitation and Development and great help with our plastic waste project
- Liati Wote community development – Report 4: Introduction of the plastic recycling project
- Building The Green Clinic – update february 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update january 2019
- Building The Green Clinic – update december 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update november 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update july 2018
- Building The Green Clinic – update may 2018
- Projects (57)
- Current projects (36)
- Finished projects (20)
- Personal (3)
- Foundation & board (2)
- Education (4)
- AIDS (6)